1/2 cup of pine nuts
1/4 cup rolled oats
1 tablespoon Waltanna Farms Golden Rolled Flaxseed
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1 cup of breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 beaten egg
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 cup grated parmesan
150g white fish (eg. blue eye, hapuka, or ling)
1. Mix the pine nuts, rolled oats, WF Golden Rolled flaxseeds and sesame seeds in a food processor to make a crumble.
2. Add breadcrumbs, mustard powder, lemon rind, lemon juice and 1/2 of the beaten egg mixture into a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir through the honey, parsley, thyme and parmesan.
4. Add the crumble from the food processor to the mixing bowl and combine ingredients to create your flaxseed and herb crumble.
5. Dust fish with flour and dip in left over egg.
6. Coat generously in the flaxseed and herb crumble.
7. Pan fry fish in 1/4 cup oil until lightly browned.
8. Bake in a moderate oven for 15minutes.